Well, actually it’s a tart. But tart doesn’t rhyme with ‘Oh My’. It would have been a pretty stupid title had it read, “oh my, fruit-lemon tart”.
Anyways I stole some of this recipe from Paula Deen, subtracting unnecessary calories here and there. It is not recipe my mother passed down, nor does it require any olive oil whatsoever (in fact i advise against it)…but it is weather appropriate.
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 small peach, sliced
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup blackberries
1 package fat-free cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
half of a lemon zest
Graham cracker crust-ready
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon lemon
1. Beat cream cheese, brown and granulated sugar, vanilla, and lemon zest together until smooth and creamy
2. Smooth filling into crust using spatula.
3. Mix all drizzle ingredients together until smooth. add more water to adjust consistency if desired.
4. Layer top of cake with berries however you prefer.
5. Drizzle with honey glaze, let chill in fridge for 20 minutes before serving.